Choose a Service Style
1.) ONGOING IN-HOME (1- 7 sessions per week with a "Private Chef". Personalized meals ($300 min. + grocery)
2.) DROP AND SET (30-60 minutes of Service, NO clean up ($600 minimum)
3.) CASUAL FULL SERVICE FAMILY STYLE/PLATED OR BUFFET (3 1/2 -4 hrs. service WITH cleanup) ($700 min.)
4.) FORMAL FULL SERVICE SIT DOWN, PLATED COURSES (4- 5 hours of service WITH cleanup) ($800 min.)
5.) BUFFETS, BRUNCHES, COCKTAIL PARTIES (Typically chefs/servers 4 hours for 18 or more guests ($1000 min.)
Let's create a personalized menu and the service style that you desire.
Typically, the cost per person for a 4 course casual full service meal is about $120 plus gratuity.
Drop and Set, larger events (20 +), buffets, brunches, or grazing menus may likely be less.
Full service includes the day of event chefs hand selected locally sourced food shopping,
chefs prep before arrival, cooking on site, serving, and a thorough cleanup.
We highly recommend an assistant to the chef for groups larger than 8.
MULTI-COURSE SAMPLE MENUS (smaller parties)
COURSES CAN BE CUSTOMIZED AND OR MODIFIED TO YOUR LIKING
* ADMIRALS FEAST - Chilled wild Mexican Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail. Crab cakettes with Remoulade
Petite romaine heart, feta, crispy Prosciutto, glazed pecans, tarragon vinaigrette.
Oven Broiled Scallops lemon dill sauce and Grilled Filet Mignon Champignon served with our famous garlic mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus tips with garlic and evoo.
* STEAKHOUSE - Handcrafted Charcuterie with handmade garlic toastettes, Cru de te with Tapenade. Roquefort Blue Cheese, thick bacon, Steakhouse Salad Wedge, Sear-grilled trimmed Filet, Ribeye or NY Strip with our Signature Steak Sauce, Gouda au gratin French potato, and roasted garlic asparagus.
* TUSCAN VILLAGE - Italian perfecto that makes you feel like a visit in Northern Italy. Start with Jumbo shrimp angel-hair Scampi pasta, a Salad of petite spring mix, glazed pecans, and strawberries, light, white balsamic vinaigrette, Bell & Evans Organic Breast of Chicken Piccata, Italian vegetable medley sauté, and creamy herbed risotto.
* SALERNO SEASIDE -Southern Italy by the sea! start with a beautiful Antipasto Platter, a Classic Caprese salad, then, an Italian Sauté of large center-cut chunks of fresh Swordfish, scallops, and jumbo Gulf Shrimp, crispy Brussel Sprouts with bacon, and a garlic mash. Great family style dinner.
* FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE - Begin with gourmet Cru de te , an elegant Baked Brie en croute, pecans, and dried fruit served with our warm toastettes. A tossed lighter Caesar salad w/ English cucumber and sliced Heirloom cherry tomatoes, The main course... Steak Oscar... perfectly grilled filet mignon, asparagus tips, crab meat, and Béarnaise sauce. Served atop a creamy garlic mashed potato (FULL SERVICE ONLY)
* SUMMER AMERICANA - Steamed Old Bay chilled shrimp Remoulade, Arugula/spinach caramelized nut & cranberry vinaigrette salad, Split- Grilled Lobster Tail basted with lemon garlic EVOO, skewered beef tenderloin Tarragon brown butter , Jasmine Rice Pilaf, crispy bacon Brussel sprouts, balsamic glace.
* LIGHT NIGHT FARE - Lighter fare with Charcuterie to start, then a chilled Shrimp Cocktail. Grilled Organic chicken Breast basted with lemon, paprika, and olive oil over fresh cauliflower rice, saute of spring vegetable medley and a salad of mixed greens, nuts, dried cranberries tossed in a white balsamic vinaigrette. High protein, low- cal.
* FAJITA FIESTA - the ultimate in South of the Border. Start with fresh handmade Guacamole, two types of salsas, and chips. Queso Fresco quesadillas, Marinated Angus flank steak, jumbo Gulf shrimp, or Organic chicken breast (choose one or two). Flat grilled onion, peppers, and garlic served with our famous Red Rice and black beans. Limes, fresh chopped Pico de Gallo, Picante sauces, and warmed flour and corn tortillas.
GF available. Muy Bueno!
* CHEF RONS TABLE - Classic Surf and Turf. Petite Maryland Crab cakes with lemon- Creole aioli. Baked Caprese crostini. Spinach and Arugula Salad tossed in a fresh herb Vinaigrette and topped with feta, dried fruit, candied nuts. Petite Filet Mignon with our Signature Steak Sauce, Steam- baked cold water Lobster Tail, hot butter cups, Sweet white corn Saute' Cali Style (corn freshly cut off the cob, fresh basil chiffonade, and diced red sweet pepper) with our roasted, garlic petite potatoes parmesan. .
(Choice of Shrimp Bisque, Boston or Manhattan Clam Chowder)
*The Long Beach Islander - 5 oz. Cold water Lobster tail, jumbo shrimp, clams, mussels, corn, potatoes, slaw, chowder or bisque and hot bread. The South Jersey favorite! Add some chicken, sausage or steak for an all time winner dinner!
*The New Englander - Steamed Whole 1.25 lb. Maine Lobster or any size you desire, clams, mussels, corn on the cob, red potatoes, and coleslaw. Served with freshly cut lemon, hot butter, choice of soup and warmed bread.
*Low Country Seafood Boil - Shrimp, clams, mussels, crab (type and market limited availability) corn on the cob, coleslaw, and red potatoes. Served with cocktail sauce, hot butter, lemons, choice of soup , and warmed bread.
* Clambake Ala Carte & Add-ons : Chilled Jumbo Shrimp King crab, Dungeness crab, Andouille or kielbasa sausage, Roasted Lemon-Garlic Chicken, Caesar Salad, Seasonal Cobblers, kids meals, Allergy sensitive meals.
We'll customize your clambake !
Add a Dessert Course
( $5-12 pp. Minimum of 10 servings for chef made cakes, pies, cobblers)
Chocolate lava cake, Flourless Chocolate Cake w/ fresh whip and berries, Raspberry/Lemon Cake butter cream glaze, Rich Chocolate Cake w/dark chocolate sour cream frosting, Crème Brule, English Trifle, Tollhouse Cookie Pie, Italian Zabaglione with medley of berries, AND a few seasonal Cobbler/Crisps
$20 per with a minimum of 5
Grilled Chicken Breast sliced, or fried tenders, buttered bowtie pasta, steamed Broccoli
Buffets, Ala Carte & Grazing Events
*Organic Bell & Evans Chicken, Prime Beef, Seasonal Local Fish, Shrimp, Local Day Scallops, Crab cake minis, Jumbo Lump Crab cakes, Poke Wontons Cups, BLT cup single bites.
Choose your sauces and styles
-Garlic, Dijon, and leeks
-Cutlet Style (pounded and breaded) with a red sauce and Parmesan
-Cream, mushroom, and Brandy sauce
-Piccata, lemon, wine, butter, capers, and freshly chopped parsley
-Marsala, mushroom, shallots, olive oil and sweet Italian wine
-Harissa, Moroccan Red Pepper sauce
-Holiday Style Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Lamb Racks, lollypops
Choose from a countless array of locally sourced fresh vegetables, salad greens, to complement your meal. Lead Chef/Owner Ron Nugent will consult with you to finalize a balanced and healthful menu.
BRUNCHES & COCKTAIL PARTIES
Appetizers, Small Plates, Crepes, Omelet stations, Viking Village Fish and Scallops, passed hors d'oeuvres.
1. Petite Crab cakes with a lemon aioli
2. Chilled Jumbo Wild Gulf Shrimp Cocktail or Remoulade
3. New England Lobster Rolls
4. BLT Cups (like a mini one bite bacon, lettuce & tomato sandwich)
5. Caprese Crostini
6. Fresh Local Fish ceviche with blue tortilla crisps
7. Local Tuna Poke avocado, with won-ton chips wasabi drizzle
8. Seared Viking Village Scallops Picatta
9. Buffalo Style Chicken Meatballs, bleu cheese, celery pencils