Choose Your Service
1.) LONG TERM, IN-HOME (2- 7 sessions per week with a "Private Chef". Personalized meals ($350 min + food)
2.) DROP AND SET (30-60 minutes of Service to help get you ready to serve our food), NO clean up ($600 min.)
3.) CASUAL FULL-SERVICE FAMILY STYLE and or BUFFET (3 1/2 -4 hrs. in home WITH cleanup) ($700 min.)
4.) FORMAL FULL SERVICE SIT DOWN, PLATED COURSES (4-5 hours in home WITH cleanup) ($800 min.)
5.) BUFFETS, BRUNCHES, COCKTAIL PARTIES (Chefs/servers 5-6 hours for 18 or more guests ($1200 min.)
Let's create a personalized menu and service style that is best for you!
(please note that we shop, create, and cook specific meals personalized for each client and we are not a production caterer or meal prep service)
On average, the cost for the food and one Chef for a 4-course full-service meal is about $85-$125 per person plus tax, servers, and gratuity.
3-course meals, "Drop and Set", Cocktail Parties (20 +), buffets, brunches, or grazing menus will likely be less per person. Your budget is important! Please see the event minimums.
Our Services typically include chefs' hand-selected organic, pasture-raised, wild-caught, locally sourced, foods of the finest quality, the chefs' prep before arrival, cooking on-site, serving, and a *thorough cleanup.
* For full service.
We recommend an assistant to the chef for full-service groups larger than FIVE (5)
MULTI-COURSE SAMPLE MENUS (smaller parties)
ANY SALAD OR SIDE CAN BE TRADED or MODIFIED.
ADD A CHEF-MADE DESSERT or ANOTHER COURSE TO YOUR LIKING
* ADMIRAL'S FEAST - Chilled Wild caught Mexican Jumbo Spicy Shrimp Cocktail.
A Maryland Lump Crab cake with a Lemon, Dijon Aioli,
Petite romaine heart, feta, crispy Prosciutto, glazed pecans, Classic lemon-EVOO Vinaigrette.
Entree is Broiled Day Boat Scallops lemon dill sauce and Grilled center cut Filet Mignon Portobello mushroom sauce served with our famous garlic mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus tips with fresh crushed garlic, and EVOO.
* STEAKHOUSE - Handcrafted Charcuterie with handmade garlic toastettes, grilled kielbasa,
Crudite with our Tapenade. Roquefort Blue Cheese, thick bacon, Steakhouse Salad Wedge, Sear-grilled trimmed Filet, Ribeye, or NY Strip with our Red wine Demi Steak Sauce, French Au gratin potato, and roasted garlic asparagus tips.
* TUSCAN VILLAGE - Northern Italy-style Pasture raised Bell & Evans gourmet chicken breast.
Start with Caprese Crostini,
then grilled Jumbo Gulf shrimp with lemon dill Aioli.
Classic Caesar Salad, Grana Padano cheese,
with chef-made seasoned crouton.
Organic Pasture raised Breast of "Airliner" Chicken in garlic, chopped spinach, sun-dried tomatoes creamy parmesan sauce, nestled next to linguine, and Roasted Italian vegetable medley.
* SALERNO SEAFOOD -Southern Coastal Italy! Start with a beautiful Antipasto Platter with our warm toastettes and classic Caprese salad, then a main course of Sauté of large center cuts of fresh local Swordfish or Sea Bass, Day Boat Scallops, and Jumbo Gulf Shrimp, capers, garlic, lemon, Vermouth, sauce. Crispy Brussels Sprouts with bacon and our balsamic reduction, with a Grana Padano Risotto or your choice of pasta.
* FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE - Begin with gourmet Crudite super green dip, an elegant Baked Brie with our freshly made on-site garlic toastettes, candied nuts, and chopped, dried fruit.
A French vinaigrette tossed with petite spring greens, dried cranberries, topped with, julienne green apple, and crumbles of bacon and Bleu cheese.
The main course... Steak Oscar... perfectly grilled filet mignon, asparagus tips, lump crab meat, and the chef's Béarnaise sauce. Served atop a creamy garlic mashed potato. This one is full service only.
(Check out the video on our Home Page)
* AMERICANA Land and Sea- Grilled all Beef Kielbasa country mustard aioli.
Steamed and chilled Old Bay wild-caught Gulf shrimp, chef-made spicy cocktail sauce.
Arugula/spinach and iceberg salad with caramelized nuts, sliced grape tomato, and cucumber chunks, with FCC's zesty organic vinaigrette dressing.
Grilled, split, cold water Lobster Tails basted with lemon-dill garlic butter, Flame-broiled trimmed boneless Ribeyes, cooked med-rare sliced and served with sizzling Tarragon Beurre Noisette ( Brown Butter), Creamy potato/cheese casserole.
Crispy bacon Brussels sprouts, balsamic glace.
* FISHERMANS FRIEND (all seafood but add a petite filet for a gangbuster meal)- Ahi Tuna Poke with Avocado & Blue Chips. Pan Seared Day Boat scallops appetizer with Chardonnay, and caper butter.
Salad of roasted beets, sweetened walnuts, spinach/arugula mix, feta, and red onion tossed in a light citrus vinaigrette.
Chef fresh catch (your choice of fresh, wild-caught Swordfish, Seabass, or Grouper) basted with lemon dill, and garlic extra virgin olive over baked creamed potatoes, topped with roasted asparagus tips and shallot butter.
* FAJITA FIESTA - the ultimate in South of the Border. Start with fresh handmade Guacamole, two types of salsas, and chips. Cheese blend and Queso Fresco quesadillas, Mexican chopped salad, Marinated Angus flank steak, jumbo Gulf shrimp, or Organic chicken breast (choose one or two). Flat grilled onion, peppers, and garlic served with our famous Red Rice and black beans. Limes, fresh chopped Pico de Gallo, Picante sauces, and warm flour and corn tortillas. Add Street corn...$5 Add Fresh Ceviche...$9 Add Flan/Churros $8
* CHEF RON'S TABLE - Classic Surf and Turf. Our lump Maryland Crab cake with lemon- Creole aioli. Baked Caprese crostini with fresh mozzarella.
Our own mix of spring greens tossed in a fresh herb vinaigrette and topped with feta, dried fruit, and candied nuts. Petite (4-5 oz.) center-cut Filet Mignon with our red wine reduction Sauce, Steam- baked cold water Lobster Tail, hot butter cups, Sweet white corn Saute' Cali Style (corn freshly cut off the cob, fresh basil chiffonade, and diced red sweet pepper) with our roasted, garlic petite potatoes parmesan.
CLAMBAKES/BEACH PARTIES (seasonal)
(Choice of Shrimp Bisque, White Boston, or Red Manhattan Clam Chowder)
*The Long Beach Islander - 5 oz. Coldwater Lobster tail, jumbo Gulf shrimp, local clams, PEI mussels optional, local corn, petite potatoes, creamy house-made slaw, choice of soup, and hot bread. The South Jersey favorite! Add some chicken, sausage, or steak for an all-time winner dinner!
*The New Englander - Steamed Whole 1.25 - 2.25 lb. Maine Lobster or any size you desire, clams, mussels, corn on the cob, red potatoes, and coleslaw. Served with freshly cut lemon, hot butter, choice of soup, and warmed bread.
*Low Country Seafood Boil - Shrimp, clams, mussels, Crab (type and market limited availability) corn on the cob, coleslaw, and red potatoes. Served with cocktail sauce, hot butter, lemons, choice of soup, and warmed bread.
* Clambake Ala Carte & Add-ons: Chilled Jumbo Shrimp, King crab, Dungeness crab, Andouille or kielbasa sausage, Roasted Lemon-Garlic Chicken, Caesar Salad, Seasonal Cobblers, kids meals, Allergy sensitive meals.
* Paella and Polynesian Parties are available seasonally.
Add a Dessert Course for $10-15 pp.
Minimum of 10 servings for chef-made cakes, pies, & cobblers
Creme Brulee and Lava cakes made on-site the minimum is 6
Chocolate lava cakes with fresh whip and berries, Flourless Chocolate Cake w/raspberries, Raspberry/Lemon Cake buttercream glaze, Rich Chocolate Cake w/dark chocolate sour cream frosting, Chocolate/Peanut butter Cake w/Ganache, Crème Brulee with big Blackberries & Raspberries, English fruit Trifle, Tollhouse Cookie Pie, Mexican Vanilla flan with raspberries, Italian Zabaglione with berries AND a few seasonal Cobbler/Crisps (you supply Ice-cream with some desserts)
$25 per child with a minimum of 6 ($150)
Grilled Sliced Chicken Breast, or hand-breaded fried tenders, buttered bowtie pasta parmesan, steamed Broccoli
Call ( 858-342-1100) to discuss Larger Events Buffets & Cocktail Parties
*Organic Chicken, Prime Beef, Seasonal Local Fish, Shrimp, Local Day Boat Scallops, Crab cake minis, Jumbo Lump Crab cakes, Poke Wontons Cups, BLT cup single bites. Passed hors d'oeuvres.
-Holiday Style Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Lamb Racks & Lollipops, and more!
Choose from a countless array of locally sourced fresh organic vegetables, salad greens, and fruits to complement your meal. Lead Chef/Owner Ron Nugent will consult with you to finalize a balanced and healthful menu.
TEXT or CALL TODAY at
for a consultation and to reserve your date.
BRUNCHES & COCKTAIL PARTIES
Appetizers, Small Plates, Crepes, Omelet stations, Viking Village Fish and Scallops, passed hors d'oeuvres.
1. Petite Crab cakes with a lemon aioli
2. Chilled Jumbo Wild Gulf Shrimp Cocktail or Remoulade
3. Genuine New England Lobster Rolls ( buttered toasted buns with real lobster chunks )
4. BLT Cups (like a mini one bite bacon, lettuce & tomato sandwich)
5. Caprese Crostini
6. Fresh Local Fish ceviche with blue tortilla crisps
7. Local Tuna Poke avocado, with won-ton chips wasabi drizzle
8. Seared Viking Village Scallops Piccata
9. Buffalo Style Chicken Meatballs, bleu cheese, celery sticks, Big hit!
10. Baked Brie cheese and cranberry bites